Monday, July 11, 2005

Smut & Silliness

I love Angelica Archangelica’s Smut and Silliness because Angelica is an Australian Vietnamese Catholic beauty with a PhD in Gerard Manley Hopkins and I love her personally and, more specifically, despite my advanced age, dream of sleeping with her. You have to pay close attention to a woman if you ever hope to bed her. This might involve feigning she doesn’t exist. Although she stayed with me in New York, she has asked me not to visit her in Australia. Australia doesn’t exist. http://smutandsilliness.blogspot.com/ Internet dating can transform a man into Actaeon:

Gold diggers of the Internet
having low literary intent

secretly fat & menopausal,
let Actaeon glimpse them

in naughty thirty-year-old photos:
once kittenish J.A.P. or Ho or Virgin

but now in truth so sad and lonely.
Onan was killed by this huntress’ hounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home